TREND ZONE BY STUDIE FLYHELSTED
#curvyreflections #formland #studieflyhelsted
We proudly present 'Curvy Reflections' - the trend zone at Formland Spring 2022. Here feminine shapes and irregular lines are predominant in a contrasted environment mixed with an electrical frame of steel, glass and mirror, but also with room for patterns and colours.
Curvy Reflections is a showroom with a contrasted and electric frame of steel, glas and mirror. This exciting and energetic atmosphere is softened by soft, round and harmonious shapes.
The present time is characterized by huge contrasts and endless possibilities. Nothing is right or wrong - it is all up to you.
Gender equality is on everyone's lips. We must respect each other as people regardless of gender. We must accept who we are and not what we look like.
The curvy, harmonious forms and lines characterize the design of both furniture and accessories.
An idiom with strong references to body and nature, where feminine shapes and unique lines are predominant. The soft, round and embracing expression creates comfort and peace.
The tactile expression fills the home with wavy curtins, wadded and quilted bed cover and paddings in bouclé fabric. Several materials and structures will meet. Creativity unfolds and encourages more individualism. Patterns and colours in a mix of materials and structures are welcome.
Toned down neutral beige colours and warm tones are still in focus, but they are contrasted with delicate pastels and more powerful tones. We dare to add more optimism to our home and give our surroundings character - with colours on walls and furniture.
As a contrast to soft and round shapes we see hard materials like chrome, steel and mirror, which belong in the innovative world of science. An expression of the sterile, practical and pure and materials which radiates development, ingenuity and new solutions - the future.
We seek a more pure and honest life both in relation to our home and our lifestyle. We are reaching both forward towards development and progress - and backwards to a more holistic way of life in pact with our surroundings.
We are in the middle of an existential crisis, which gives us time to reflect. What is meaningful in life and which choices must we make for the future.
- We must reinvent ourselves and everyone must find new exciting possibilities within the new limitations.
In cooperation with different exhibitors events will be held at the Trend Zone.
You can experience events everyday 11.30 - 14.00 - See the programme here:
– is a design - and production company. We produce furniture in 100% recycled and recyclable plastic waste. All products can be taken back and remolded up to
– The result is a playful speckled look that shows exactly what kind of plastic that has been used. If a stool is made from blue water bottle lids, the stool is of course blue – it is that simple.
SILVER NEEDLE BAR
– A No/Low Alcohol Bar Concept Featuring NOVELTEA. The Silver Needle Bar – is a world unique mobile bar concept with No/Low alcoholic cocktails all based on tea. Who have partnered up with NOVELTEA, to create exciting and stunning cocktails, made for everyone to enjoy from 0,00% Alc. to 5,00% Alc.
Swing by to taste NOVELTEA and/or try a sample of the No/Low alcoholic cocktails, mixed and served by the Silver Needle Bar founder – Nicklas Østerman.
– is a Danish brand founded by Signe Nordal, co-owner of the family run interior design company Nordal. For 25 years Signe has regularly visited India and experienced the effects of Ayurveda. AYU is rooted in the more than 5,000 year ancient principles of Ayurveda and inspired by Signe’s many journeys to India as well as her passion, knowledge and personal experiences about Ayurvedic lifestyle.
With AYU, we want to bring Ayurveda’s ancient traditions into a modern and Western context to help people maintain balance in their everyday life.
– is all about revolutionizing the Danish confectionery market with organic legume bites, made from local Danish
organic chickpeas. The use of organic Danish legumes is good for the biodiversity on the fields and it tastes delicious in
combination with dark chocolate. That’s why we call our
– Come by and taste the delicious confectionary bites.